Saturday, May 5, 2012

More Awesome MC Vendors

To continue on my love for Market Collective I have a few more of my faves!

Bespoke Uprising- she screen prints these awesome tea towels and bags- man she's talented. The photo below (2 down) is of the AWESOME tea towel that I traded her for- its this crazy bright pink with calgary Transit c-trains all over it...I love it, but she also this pattern with busty little nude burlesque dancers- I may have towhead over to her shop for a set of those as well!
Find her shop here
or check out her blog...
Also, in the same photo, is Alison Cude- the beautiful ceramics that you can see on the table. Sadly, she doesn't have a website, but I am hoping that she will be at the next market so that I can add some of little tumblers to my collection.


The previously mentioned tea towel!



No comments:

Post a Comment