Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ruffles and a Re-start

I' have been absent from the world of blogging for a little while- When I get very overwhelmed with everything that's going on in life, I tend to cut off all communication with the outside world... oops...
But this past week I got to spend Spring Break with my favourite 7 year old and have a rest from work- it was a great week and a wonderful way to re-start my burnt-out mind.
We spent a lot of time doing art and lots of crafts, some gluten free cooking, and lots of reading.
I will share photos of our week as well as some special new surprises I have been working on (that I will be launching on Etsy and at the next Market Collective by the end of April) later this week.

In the mean time, one of the things that Emma and did while we were on our break was google things that we liked- one of them was ruffles and this is what we found...



2. Ciaoemmarie
3. Crew Cuts by J. Crew
4. J. Crew
5. Anthropologie
6. What Anna Loves
7. ?
8. Pinterest
9. ?
10. Jenna Capri

No comments:

Post a Comment